Customer review
When we shop online, the most common problem is the suitability. When I purchase something online, I often cannot fit into the sizes as those details were often not listed in the description in the website. This website, lexilyla.com has a very useful fit guide, http://www.lexilyla.com/index.php?main_page=fit_guide, it’s amazing. The points of measure was so clear that I no longer have to ponder if it fits my size.
When we shop online, the most common problem is the suitability. When I purchase something online, I often cannot fit into the sizes as those details were often not listed in the description in the website. This website, lexilyla.com has a very useful fit guide, http://www.lexilyla.com/index.php?main_page=fit_guide, it’s amazing. The points of measure was so clear that I no longer have to ponder if it fits my size.
This is the diagram found in the website:
From pictures like this, my students will learn how they can measure their sizes accurately if they see a product they like online.
A. BUST - measured armpit to armpit, across the front of the garment.
B. WAIST - measured across the narrowest point in the center of a dress, or at the top of a skirt or pants.
C. HIPS - measured at the widest point below the waistline
D. LENGTH - measured for the highest shoulder point of the garment to the bottom hem.
B. WAIST - measured across the narrowest point in the center of a dress, or at the top of a skirt or pants.
C. HIPS - measured at the widest point below the waistline
D. LENGTH - measured for the highest shoulder point of the garment to the bottom hem.
A. INSEAM - Measured from crotch seam to bottom of hem.
B. LENGTH (pants/shorts/skirts) - Measured from top of waistband to bottom of hem.
B. LENGTH (pants/shorts/skirts) - Measured from top of waistband to bottom of hem.
I believe students can learn what to measure and expect after learning the fitting guides from this website!
Although it was creative that they included a fitting guide, not all the garments include detailed description. I even experience some difficulty reading the words and description sometimes for some reason. It will be great if they can improve on the resolution for their wordings.
However, I like how they display models wearing those dresses and they normally illustrate pictures of three and above!
They also make shopping much easier and you will not side track as they categorize different types of clothes and even subheadings for different dresses, (eg: party, casual, work, maxi, evening). This is good to lead the secondary school kids who might not know what to wear in different occasions in future. They also display tops, bottoms, outerwear, accessories. When I am shopping in this website, it is unlikely that I will side track to buying makeup products!
They also make shopping much easier and you will not side track as they categorize different types of clothes and even subheadings for different dresses, (eg: party, casual, work, maxi, evening). This is good to lead the secondary school kids who might not know what to wear in different occasions in future. They also display tops, bottoms, outerwear, accessories. When I am shopping in this website, it is unlikely that I will side track to buying makeup products!


No comments:
Post a Comment